Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"One Fine-Ass Man"... My Review of "Outlander" ... Written by Diana Gabaldon

Outlander (Outlander, #1)Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To be succinct, this book was "practically perfect in every way." Not only was it captivating, but it also compelled me to feel deeply about these characters (especially Jamie). Personally, if I could have done so, I would have reached through the pages and slapped the crap out of Captain John Randall (aka "that sadistic little narcissistic bastard).

Its not often that a writer does such an awesome job with world building and character development, that I literally experience a wide range of feelings along with the characters. Now that is a sure sign of brilliant writing.

Giving this one: 5 humongous stars for a job well done.



(view spoiler)

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I love the show. I'm totally going to start the series once the mid-season finale hits. :-)
    #outlander

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save yourself Kenya, save yourself, lol! This show is so addictive!

      Delete