Friday, November 29, 2013

My Review for Zena Wynn's "Beyond the Breaking Point"

Beyond the Breaking PointBeyond the Breaking Point by Zena Wynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was great! Chock full of Delicious Drama, this book serves as a gigantic red light for those who are considering revenge sex as an act of warfare against a philandering spouse..

Not only did I enjoy the flow of the book, but I also enjoyed the multidimensional characters, and the way that Ms. Wynn conveyed their thoughts, actions, and feelings to her readers.

Other than that, the only things that I did not like about this book are the price (way too frickin' much), a few issues with typo's/editing, and the fact that this book is not legally lendable via Kindle (or even Nook, for that matter)...

*Note to Ms. Wynn - I understand that you're trying to make a living by writing and whatever else, but if you want to discourage piracy, why not make it easier for people to buy the book , share it with 1 person, thereby encouraging lots of other people to buy the book as well? What's so hard about that?*


Giving this one 4 1/2 stars...





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment