Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Review of:" Black Arts" (Jane Yellowrock, #7) by Faith Hunter

Black Arts (Jane Yellowrock, #7)Black Arts by Faith Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Being able to read a well-written story that's been crafted by a Master storyteller, such as Faith Hunter, has been somewhat of a rarity these days. Yes, there are some writers who do a decent job with presenting their characters to their fan base, but sometimes, I just want a 'Lil more perfection than some writers are willing to give.

Give me a kick a$% heroine and other multidimensional characters, a world that's been built with much love and care, along with a boatload of snappy dialogue that's second to none, and I am one happy chica.

While reading this book, I was well pleased,with every aspect of it, except for the ending, of which I wanted more, but overall I cannot complain.

For those of you who are still sitting on the fence, wondering if Ms. Hunter's books are worth the $$, please know that Faith Hunter is a Top Notch Urban Fantasy writer whose literary works are worthy of not only being one's "Want It, Need It, Gotta Have It Now List," but her books are also well worth the price as well.

Giving this one: 4.75 stars...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment