Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Review of: "Your Love Is King"

Your Love Is KingYour Love Is King by Adrienne Thompson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After having read this inspirational IRR, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, and on top of that, I found it to be quite captivating.

I liked it so much that I started reading this book @ 4pm, and I managed to finish it at 7:05pm. For me to be that captivated by any book, is a good thing.

In my opinion, the author has managed to craft a quality piece of fiction with fully realized characters, an awesome storyline, a pinch of delicious drama and sensuality, and not to mention, some non-preachaholic spirituality as well.

I greatly appreciate the fact that the author was able to convey the message that yes, Christians sometimes cuss, make bad life decisions, and look for love in all the wrong places. It's about time that somebody decided to step up, and tell it "like it is."

Giving this one 3.75 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment