Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Review of: "No Wonder You Feel Like Crap"

No Wonder You Feel Like Crap!: The Hidden, Deadly Connection Between Stress, Diet, and DiseaseNo Wonder You Feel Like Crap!: The Hidden, Deadly Connection Between Stress, Diet, and Disease by Richard Weinstein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I hate to say this, but I literally ran away from this book.. Why, you might ask? I'll tell you why! Because I like junk food, candy, Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes, and other "fun stuff!"

But I have to say that staying on the overeating crazy train is not smart, as a matter of fact it can be downright deadly. And this was something that I found out when my Appendix decided to go into hyperdrive, became infected, and literally burst. (Yes folks, I have the hospital invoices to prove it!)

So, what can I say? That Braum's, Taco Bell, Sonic Drive-In, Frito Lay, Coca-Cola, and Pepsi made me stay on the crazy train? No. It was my decision to eat all of that crap, and it is now my responsibility to treat my body like the temple that it is, and eat better.

That's not to say that I'll never indulge in a slice of decadent "Cheesecake Factory" Cheesecake, but what it does mean is that I'll increase my daily portion of healthier Proteins, and Veggies, and I'll eliminate most of the cereal, potatoes, sugar, and anything that has glutamate and gluten, in it.

This book was well written and was simple enough for any diet simpleton to understand it.

Giving this one 4 stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment