Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Indie Authors to Rave About... My Review of: "Lingus" by Mariana Zapata

LingusLingus by Mariana Zapata
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's Official... I am so hooked on Mariana Zapata's books until it is absolutely bananas!!

Not only was this book awesomely captivating, but it was well written with loads of passion for the story as well.

After reading this, I really do feel Ms. Zapata is in the same league as the incredibly awesome Aurora Belle and Kenya Wright; because all three authors care more about the quality of what they produce, rather than just the quantity.

The thing that I really liked about this book is that before any scenes of gratuitous sex popped up on the horizon, I was able to witness the birth and development of an actual friendship/relationship 1st... Besides that, this book was chock full of so many funny lines, that I found myself snickering throughout most of the book...

By the time I finished reading this book, I was ready to 1-Click all of her books.. But unfortunately, after having read Under Locke& this book, I've read everything that she's written to date.

Note to Ms. Zapata:... "Time's a wastin'! You need to publish a new book, and Pronto!" (Just Kidding...)


In my opinion, this awesome "standalone" book should have been at least $5.99, because it was just than good!


Giving this one: 5 stars




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment